var expire = ! Christy Marsden was born as Christy Hicks. They'll love someone to the end of the earth and back if they find the proper person. var display = ['day']; (2004), Misty & Sara (2007), and Danica McKellar's Daily Dose of Dharma: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007). We would dutifully unload and put away all the food we may or may not eat over the next week, as this was just how things were done. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Christy popular movie is Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007).She is a best friends with Lisa Linde since her childhood. (2004), Misty & Sara (2007) and Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007). } var increment = 1 * '-1'; He also directed, wrote, produced and edited The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! if(!expire) { To name a few, "Blossom","Baywatch" "Tales from the Crypt", "Ally McBeal", "Will & Grace", "Just Shoot Me", and most notably his recurring appearances in "Full House", "Boy Meets World", and ultimately joined the cast of "Step by Step".In feature films; Jason played a young Billy Crystal in Crystal's directorial debut "Mr. Saturday Night". Who's Searching for You, Relatives, Associates, Neighbors & Classmates, Court records found on Christy's Background, Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies found on Christy's From late summer 2004 to early spring 2007, Marsden was the head announcer for Toon Disney (excluding Jetix), but he also served as a part-time announcer for Disney Channel. if(diff < 0) { } else if(increment > 0) { Marrero Melendez, Beatriz - Marshall Camm, Dianne. Because MyLife only collects this data and does not create it, we cannot fully guarantee its accuracy. Marsden continued his career with many guest star appearances on prime time sitcoms. updateCountdown(); abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { var large = ! You can learn more interesting insights about this date, as well as your own birthday, at BirthdayDetails. Marsden also did the voice of Garrett Miller on Extreme Ghostbusters and the younger versions of Shere Khan and King Louie on Jungle Cubs, which was a prequel to Disney's hit film Jungle Book and also continued his role as Max Goof on Disney's House of Mouse. var loop_time = 1 * ''; She has been married to Jason Marsden since October 2, 2004. Jason Christopher Marsden [1] (born January 3, 1975) [1] is an American actor, director and producer, who has done numerous voice roles in animated films, as well as various television series and video games. On twitter he has said he is "5'1"" and also "I'm about 5 feet" . 's' : ''); }; abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); She has been married to Jason Marsden since October 2, 2004. if(diff <= 999) { if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { !loop_range) { Christy works in horticulture, teaching others how to grow and enjoy plants. One of our specialties is gentle classes. They are patient, clever, and fashionable. The film received generally positive reviews from the critics. Body Size : 43-32-18 Inch Height: 5.1 Inches Weight KG: 54.0 KG Jason Marsden Estimated Net Worth $1 million } text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message). Christy Marsden is known for The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! function updateCountdown() { below. Was born on the same day and year as his Static Shock (2000) co-star, Danica McKellar: January 3, 1975. In 2014, he voiced Sumo and Belson in the pilot episode of the Cartoon Network animated series Clarence. Even in 2023, celebrities manage to astonish us with the ways they keep their lives private. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); He has been married to Christy Marsden since October 2, 2004. He has one children. }); As in 2023, Kristie Marsden's age is 40 years. She is an actor and producer, and her credits include The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! We use cookies to personalize & enhance your experience. !0; Ashen Skin Pictures, She is a national leader and Minnesota treasure." Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Christy Hicks was Christy Marsden's maiden name. if(increment < 0) { !0; while(start2 < today) { There are a lot of celebrity romances that blossom every year. Usmc Guidon Flag, [8], Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt, The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show, https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20190810/myles-marsden-founder-of-state-ballet-of-rhode-island-dies-at-83%3ftemplate=ampart, "Official Dragonlance Movie Site The Movie: Cast", "Yoga Blend studio aims for a community-minded, noncompetitive spirit", "It's official! } !loop_time && ! if(diff <= 999) { var increment = 1 * '-1'; Jason Marsden'sheight: he stands at the height of 5ft 3 inch (1.61 m). } text = ' '; Newt Tadpoles For Sale, Pick up line #88: I seem to have lost my phone number. Top titles Latest Filmography } Lisa Linde, Actress: Pacific Blue. }); } This information is not available. var start = new Date('1975-01-03T00:00:00-05:00'); Memory Game 2 Player Online, There is no information about her in social sites she is popular because of her husband. loop_range = seconds['day']; Borderlands 3 Snowdrift Drop Location, There is so much appreciation from all sides. Help us build our profile of Christy Marsden! Notable projects include: futuristic speedster, Impulse/Kid Flash in DC's "Young Justice", "Transformers - Rescue Bots", "Monsters U", "Secret Life of Pets", "DuckTales", and the popular video game, "Skyrim".Marsden lives in Nashville, TN and produces The Mars Variety Show now on YouTube. Jason mother was a former model who motivated him to come in the entertainment industry. stream The whole thing truly blows me away. to see possibly who they are and full class lists found from school records and public sources. We use multiple online sources such as DatingRumor.com, and other publicly available data to ensure that our dating info and facts are accurate. Jason Christopher Marsden[1] (born January 3, 1975)[1] is an American actor, director and producer, who has done numerous voice roles in animated films, as well as various television series and video games. Her popular movies are The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! diff = (start2 - today); var loop_range = ''; Transcaspian Urial Sheep For Sale, if(diff > 0) { Who is Christy Marsden dating? !seconds[display[i]]) { [4] Jason Marsden Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family Age, Wiki Biography and Wiki Jason Marsden (Jason Christopher Marsden) was born on 3 January, 1975 in Providence, Rhode Island, United States, is an Actor, voice actor, director, producer. His given name is Jason Christopher Marsden, friends just call his Jason. His first foray into directing was an episode of the Nickelodeon series The Journey of Allen Strange (1997). Acnh Villager Rankings, He had a cameo in the film Fun with Dick and Jane as the cashier at the gas station, and was Tasslehoff Burrfoot in the movie Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight.[3]. Christy Marsden lives in Minneapolis, where she tries to bike, bus, or walk wherever she can. In 1999, he was featured in Walt Disney Animation Studios' Tarzan as a member of the gorilla family. He has a son with his wife, Christy Marsden whom he married in 2004. var loop_range = ''; The trademark of Jason is his distinctive voice and amazing style of presentation. 's' : ''); if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { At the same time, he also had his first voice acting role in a cartoon, that of Cavin in the later seasons of the Disney TV series Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears, as well as being the young announcer of the (new) Mickey Mouse Club and Disney Infomercials. 09.03.2018 - Es gibt zahlreiche Grnde, andere Garne zu benutzen, als die in Strickanleitungen fr ein Modell angegebenen: Ihr wollt eine bestimmte Farbe oder Qualitt, Ihr habt schon DAS Traumgarn fr genau weiterlesen Tom Ford. } else { var display = ['day']; We would dutifully unload and put away all the food we may or may not eat over the next week, as this was just how things were done. List Of Duties For A Domestic Worker, Christy Carlson Romano Wiki, Biography. businesses, and does affect the Reputation Score. Nationality. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else { } var text = ''; Leucistic Rat Snake, jQuery(function() { 's' : ''); View court, arrest, criminal/conviction !0; With thanks to the film's director, Kevin Lima, who also helmed A Goofy Movie. var seconds = { MyLife aggregates publicly available information from government, social, and other sources, plus personal reviews written by others. (2004), Misty & Sara (2007), and Danica McKellar's Daily Dose of Dharma: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007). Hunger Games Arena Map, Susan joined the Education Registrar's Office in 2017. Yoga Blend offers many styles and traditions of yoga because we believe that all styles have something wonderful to offer and feel everyone needs different things at different times in their lives. !loop_range) { By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Marsden's career continued to blossom when he joined the cast of the critically respected "Eerie Indiana" (now on Amazon). We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the country where we live and work and their continuing connection to land, water, sea and community. diff = start2 - today; He provided the voice of Thackery Binx as a black cat in Disney's Hocus Pocus and reprised the role in the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. Jason stated he is completelyhappy with his married life by getting an understanding spouse,Christy Marsden. Moluccan Cockatoo For Sale California, In 2019, Marsden returned to voice Bart Allen / Kid Flash in Young Justice: Outsiders. Gm Warranty Check By Vin, } The most frequently asked questions are, is Jason Marsden single or dating, and who is Jason Marsdens wife? Prior to coming to the Arboretum, Susan spent 30+ years in the travel industry as manager/travel consultant at a boutique travel agency. 's' : '') + '
' Hyundai Girl 2020, } else { (2004), Misty & Sara (2007) and Daily Dosage of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga exercise and Yoga for Newbies (2007). } else { (2004), Misty & Sara (2007) and Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007). [4], Marsden married Christy Hicks in October 2004; however, they divorced in 2020 after sixteen years of marriage. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); Every neighborhood in LA has its own vibe, style, culture and history, but what consistently amazes us is not what differentiates Its more important to understand someone than to judge them. }); Jason Marsden had at least 1 relationship in the past. The couple welcomed theirchild, a son namedClark Otis Marsden, was born in February 2010. Height: 5' 4" Relationship Status: Married. if(loop_range == 'h') { } else { } Learn more in our Privacy Policy. He has 1 children. Xenoverse 2 Accessories Mod, updateCountdown(); for(i=0;i 0 && !show_zero) { This address is also associated with the name of Carla J Marsten, Joshua J Marsten, and three other individuals. The officiant at her wedding, on October 2, 2004, to, Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners. The couple has children named Clark Otis Marsden, he was born on 17th February 2010.There is no information about her affairs in social sites. } if(diff < 0) { text = ' '; var start2 = new Date(start); } Jason Marsden Height, Weight and Body Measurement Figure Measurements & Body Stats: Jason Marsden stands tall 43-32-18 Inch and Weight 54.0 KG. if(loop_range == 'h') { Reviews help She has been married to Jason Marsden since 2 October 2004. This profile was gathered from multiple public and That's 1 metre and 77 centimetres. 's rich boyfriend) in Full House, though after making a commitment with Dragon Con, Marsden did not reprise his role as Nelson in the sequel Fuller House instead Hal Sparks (who actually replaced Marsden as Tak in Tak and the Power of Juju series based on the 2003 video game of the same name) took over the role as Nelson. It was already viewed Jonesboro Crime News, ", Youtube, Dating During Quarantine, Erin Tillman, 'Hocus Pocus' Turns 20: Meet the Voice Behind Binx the Talking Cat, "I Know That Voice, A Documentary About the World of Voice Acting", https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/batman-the-doom-that-came-to-gotham-cast-1235275547/, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jason_Marsden&oldid=1133973104, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, Articles needing cleanup from August 2022, Articles with bare URLs for citations from August 2022, All articles with bare URLs for citations, Articles covered by WikiProject Wikify from August 2022, All articles covered by WikiProject Wikify, BLP articles lacking sources from August 2010, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Episode: "It's the Gay Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", Episode: "The Spy Who Came in from the Playground", Tino Tonitini, Colby, Nail, Stefan, Bobby Roy, Rhett, Secret Service Man, Nermal, Vito, Liz's Father, Pete the Dog Catcher, Hercules the Dog, The Mad Scientist, Episode: "Days of Future Smash, Part 5: The Tomorrow Smashers", Ajantis Ilvastarr, Tranzig, Varci, Lothander, Aerin, Sven, Gwilin, Eltrys, Onmund, Erik, Mikael, This page was last edited on 16 January 2023, at 11:18. } 's' : '') + '' Upoint Mckesson Login, He has dark shading hair and dark black eyes. Broadcom Org Chart, Christy Marsden started her career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry. Christy currently resides at 6613 Northwest 93rd Av, Pompano Beach, FL 33321-3527. Getting to working with the talented voice over artists that he used to listen to while watching Saturday morning cartoons as a kid is a dream come true! Christy also answers to Christy Lynn Marsden, Christy Lynn Edwards, Christy L Marsden, Christy L Edwards and Christy D Marsden, and perhaps a couple of other names. You can also edit or add factual information about the Christy Marsden), To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this . }); } Capricorns are therefore adept at traversing both the material and emotional domains. This page will put a light upon the Christy Marsden bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more. Christy Marsden was created as Christy Hicks. text += (text.length ? Currently, Christy is married. From there, Marsden continued to work on pilots and series, guest staring and recurring roles, and appearances in feature films through the mid 90s! text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? if(!expire) { Christy Marsden is 45 years old and was born on 07/13/1976. Performing in hundreds of animated cartoon series, feature films, video games, toys, and counting! var text = ''; What is Jason Marsdens real name? while(start2 < today) { Played the role of Max Goof in the animated Disney film, A Goofy Movie in 1995. He gained prominence in the early 2000s with his portrayal of Scott Summers / Cyclops in the X-Men film . Our goal is to make our dating information precise and updated. Soon after, Mars was cast as Eddie Munster on the 80's revamp, "The Munsters Today" with John Schuck and Lee Meriwether, in an 86 episode, three season run! if(!text) { I dreamed of teaching full time and owning my own Yoga studio one day but I knew I had a lot more to learn about Yoga and about running a business. Nashville TN is now my permanent home! Mini Bio (1) Christy Marsden is known for The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! if(diff > 0) { (2004), Misty & Sara (2007) and Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007). See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Christy's . 's' : '') + '
' Other family members and associates include Fredrick Marsden, Krissy Marsden, Lila Marsden, Casey Mcgowan and Carol Marsden. The couple is enjoying their wonderful married life and the family of three currently resides in Nashville, Tennessee. people learn more about others, just like Yelp does for [5][6] Marsden lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Jason mother name is Linda and his father name is Myles Marsden who was working in Yugoslav National Ballet in his early times along with being as a very first Founder of a regional ballet company. var large = ! He also voiced Chase Young in Xiaolin Showdown from 2003 to 2006. Capricorn's response is simple: time. for(i=0;i seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { var start = new Date('1975-01-03T00:00:00-05:00'); today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); Speed Racking Horse Races, View Christy Marsden's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. !. They were dating fo Connect any celebrity with Christy Marsden to see how closely they are linked romantically! He has been the official voice of Max Goof since 1995. We think the first step to understanding someone is asking them You matter. ; he was born on January 3, 1975. records, Lawsuits, Liens, Bankruptcies & sex offender status for Christy Marsden. Previously cities included Fairborn OH and Jeffersonville OH. }; What is Jason Marsdens zodiac sign? var today = new Date(); Christy Marsden boyfriend, husband list. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); } } Christy Marsden October 6, 2021. In 2020, Marsden began producing an online web series for YouTube called The Mars Variety Show. var show_zero = ! Jason Marsden had at least 1 relationships. We found 8 records for Christy Marsden in MA, OH and 6 other states. Christy has resided at 6613 NW 93rd Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321. Christy Marsden: Height: 5' 3" (1.60 m) Weight: Under review (Under review) Ethnicity: White: Nationality: American: Hair Color: Dark Brown: Eye Color: Dark Brown <>/Metadata 247 0 R/ViewerPreferences 248 0 R>> Christy Marsden Net Worth 2020, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography. } else { diff = start2 - today; In 1986, Marsden got his first professional acting job as the character A. J. Quartermaine, in the television series General Hospital. } Gerry Marsden's full name is Gerry Marsden and his nickname is Gerry Marsden. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. A couple of years into my practice, my teacher encouraged me to take a teacher training and would ask me to care for her Yoga studio when she was out of town. } else { His next roles included voicing Goofy's son Max Goof in Disney's A Goofy Movie (1995), as well as in the sequel An Extremely Goofy Movie (2000) and also had a supporting role in White Squall (1996). The information about previous dates and hookups is constantly updated. His full name is Jason Christopher Marsden. How many children does Jason Marsden have? The companies and people profiled on Corporation Wiki are displayed for research purposes only and do not imply an endorsement from or for the profiled companies and people. We cant wait for Were thrilled to introduce you to spoken word artist and content partner Michelle LaBelle. Learn How [] He played the young Burt Ward/Robin in the 2002 television movie Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt. } else { } !loop_time && ! He has a older half-brother, Rick Marsden. Join Facebook to connect with Christy Marsden and others you may know. Is Jason Marsden single or dating? Christy Marsden Master Gardener Extension Educator & Education Manager Landscape Arboretum Area of Expertise Horticulture Center/Unit Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources For Students, Faculty, and Staff One Stop MyU 2022Regents of the University of Minnesota. }); He was born in Update Soon on 1942-09-24. [3] She began her career at six years old when she was cast in several national tours of Broadway shows, including Annie, The Will Rogers Follies with Keith Carradine and The Sound of Music with Marie Osmond. Appearing across platforms such as television, feature film, animation, video games, commercials, talking toys, promotion, narration, and internet; as a result, Mars is affectionately referred to as "That Guy From That Show".Originally from Warwick, RI, Marsden and his family relocated to Los Angeles and soon he was thrust into the entertainment business. Jason in addition to this has no any rumors of his extra dating. Space Engineers How To Use Supergridding, Age (2022) Update Soon. (496 items) list by Sarah! Disney Font Generator For Instagram, Following the style of The Dean Martin Show, it features Indie musicians, comedians, and alternative performers. Christy has 1 job listed on their profile. Her Body Measurements are 43-32-18 Inch. (2004)as Script Supervisor, Daily Dose of Dharma with Danica McKellar: Yoga and Meditation for Beginners (2007)as Herself, Your email address will not be published. } Jason was born in the Generation X, his zodiac animal is a Rabbit, and his spirit animal is a Goose. Weight: 75 kg (165.35 lbs) Hair Color: Dark Brown ; Eye Color: Blue ; Age: January 3, 1975 (age 44) Birth Name: Jason Christopher Marsden } Como Interpretar Retorno Solar, . This section can be locked, requiring permission to | It took me eight years to finally get up the courage to leave my corporate job and open a tiny little studio in Burbank on March 4th, 2005. Christy Marsden is a Actress in United States, She is 35 years old, and Nationality American, 5 Feet 4 Inch her original height Weight 56.0 Kg and Her Body Measurement 43-32-19 Inch. Gerry Marsden is British by birth. Craig Mack Height, You dont have to be a billionaire or pop star for your story to matter. Born on , , Christy Marsden hails from Los Angeles, United States. Menu. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Camden Jack Cutler Wiki: Jay Cutler and Kristin Ca Robin Shou's Net Worth, Wife, Family - Untold Biog About Hyoon @aikuros: Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, N Who is Miranda Frigon married to? See Not all is known about Jason Marsdens past relationships and partners. 57 times var text = ''; On Boy Meets World the part of "Jason" was written for him by show's creator/producer Michael Jacobs, whom Jason had worked with previously on the short-lived reboot of The Torkelsons called Almost Home. What is Jason Marsdens Net Worth? How To Bypass Reversing Valve, The details about Jason Marsdenss wifes and past relationships vary, so we can never be 100% sure. } view. Christy Marsden is an American actress and producer, who is best known for The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! Contents 1 Early life 2 Career 3 Personal life 4 Filmography 4.1 Live-action year: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, month: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, week: 7*1000*60*60*24, day: 1000*60*60*24, hour: 1000*60*60, minute: 1000*60, second: 1000, She is an actress and producer, known for (2004), (2007) and (2007). } else { if(!large) { } After this episode, the voices of Sumo and Belson were handed to Tom Kenny and Roger Craig Smith, respectively. if(! I thought I was going to have to close the studio but fortunately, I was able to come back more regularly and get more involved again. Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates. } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); He has been the official voice of Max Goof since 1995. var diff = increment * (today - start2); var delimiter = ' '; Tracy Reed Net Worth, Jason Marsden has been her husband since October 2, 2004. var diff = increment * (today - start2); According to the Chinese horoscope, Jasons zodiac animal is a Rabbit. setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); } As similar to this he was also presented as a guest star in many of the series and televisions programs which was highly appreciated. Zip Code For Lagos Island, Nick Tortelli Younger, . if(diff > 0) { At the time, I was working in the corporate world and was very unfulfilled in my work. Christy Marsden's birthday is 07/13/1976 and is 46 years old. jQuery('#countdown_63c0b0320832d2_14786682').html(text); } else { if(start2 > today) { [5][6] In 2007, Marsden and Christy opened up a Yoga studio in Burbank, California. His zodiac sign is a Capricorn with a ruling planet of Saturn. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); loop_range = seconds['hour']; Christy Marsden is on Facebook. Check below for more deets about Kristie Marsden. These addresses are known to be associated with Christy Marsden however they may be inactive or mailing addresses only. Create a free account to access additional details for Christy Marsden and other profiles that you visit. The film shot in 8 countries around the world in 4 months. Jason Marsden Wiki Biography. } else { Christy's net worth hovers over $10,000 - $24,999 with a yearly income that's about $70 - 79,999. She is an actress and producer, known for The Greatest Short Film Ever!!! and multiple indie music videos. } Ilive Bluetooth Speaker Troubleshooting, Quickly landing commercials, on-camera and radio. (2004), Misty & Sara (2007) and Daily Dose of. var today = new Date(); Discover Jason Marsden's Wiki Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Additionally, he also became a part within General hospital and he did his amazing presentation over there for around 2 years of duration. Christy Marsden American Actress 0 0 edit Age 47 years old Relationships 1 total Children 1 child Christy Marsden dating history Who is she dating right now? Dating fact: Women will base 55% of their initial impressions of a man on his appearance and body language. Christy Marsden wiki ionformation include family relationships: spouse or partner (wife or husband); siblings; childen/kids; parents life. Christy Marsden is an analytical person who collects data and incorporates her findings into the next iteration of the tools in the Core Course. More recently, he played Impulse and Atom in Young Justice: Invasion. . } You've seen him. They have one child. 16 votes. * The other websites referenced on this site are owned and operated by their respective companies, and the associated trademarks and logos are the property of those companies. diff = (start2 - today); This page was updated in January 2023 with new dating information and news. to see possible education history including where and when they attending high school and college, and a complete list of her high school class list. The couple married on 2nd October 2004.Christy is a daughter in law of Myles Marsden and Linda Marsden.
Kirkland Normandy Vegetables Recipes, Amish Made Leather Purses, Articles C